Thursday, February 12, 2009

My second complaint.



No I couldn't hurt that either




http://www.murdoch.edu.au/News/Meet-our-1st-year-bloggers/ (Sorry Brock, no code)

I know what your thinking. HE'S BEEN BANNED FROM THE NETWORK!!

Well, I have, My face and rude comment has been replaced by a disclaimer, how appropriate.

This is a Public apology to all those offended by a statement in my November post.


I apologise sincerely to all those offended by this comment that was stated purely in a humor context and was not meant to offend, but I understand that several readers have taken this as meaning that Murdoch purely endorses the inhumane treatment of animals, and I would like to say that it does not, but encourages the rehabilitation of the Quenda species back into natural habitats.

I would like to also state that nor do I encourage the rough treatment of animals that are being cared for by Murdoch.

The following opening will be amended at the front of all future posts.

"My blog does not represent the views of Murdoch or any of its affiliates. All posts are NOT to be taken seriously and are written only for entertainment purposes."

This comment has now been omitted from the post.

Nothing, NOTHING, NOTHING in this blog should be taken seriously.

I should also point out that it is against the law to harm, or indeed threaten to harm, native animals in Australia.

And I was stupid to suggest it, or any illegal activity I have encouraged accidentally.

Graffiti of the Week:

"Can I get my link back now?"

1 comment:

Brock Atkinson said...

Bahahahaha!

That is beyond awesome. I never knew you could get kicked off a blogging group dedicated to last year.

After all, we're not first years anymore.


Wat I find the most humorous is that people actually took you seriously. I mean, come on. It's Lachlan.