Sunday, May 3, 2009

The post I was suppose to do on Wednesday

My blog does not represent the views of Murdoch or any of its affiliates. All posts are NOT to be taken seriously and are written only for entertainment purposes.

PROUDLY CELEBRATING THE 27TH POST OF NOT MUCH SENSE AND DEGRADING THE MURDOCH AVERAGE GRADUATING RATE

The problem is, when telling that you are planning to write, what can really be interpreted as a diary entry, something has to happen that is worthy enough of being written about, and due to one of the subsets of Murphy's Law, nothing will.

Nothing has, well, not entirely true. I have eaten, I've got some marks back that I am proud of, marks back that I'm not so proud of and the weekly average amount of death threats, overdue bills and court summons.

You see, that's how boring this week has been. I would of actually liked to get a request for jury duty.

But it didn't happen, it'll probably come requesting that I go on the day of an exam and I'll have to defer then not show up to either.

Um... Seriously, uh.. It's comming up to exams. This time next month I will have done.. one. I HAVE THE FRICKEN' SATURDAY ONE AGAIN. Dammit. I'm going to appeal that the words "Frick" and variations, as well as the word "Damn" when you don't use the 'n' and compound it with the word "it" aren't sware words. Oh my god this is a pointless post.

Pfc r pvay'b gqfen edzsna sdc vo bqn jfaxb fdc cqn tfun reu oveub fdc V gdc vc ve r syfp bqn'yy xvyy zn cqne unyncn cqn gfbc cqne xvyy zn rprve.

But even that only intrests me cause I'm a geek. 

Got room mate drunk, he wanted to though. Next day vommited 5 times, it's a wonder he's alive. He only drank 11 vodka cruises in a few hours. Now a lot of people say that that is gay, or he's a girl or something, but alcohol hurts your throat, how can anybody enjoy that stuff unless its made up to taste like blueberry. Yeah that's some good stuff right there.

Grafitti of the week.

I actually had a look around and I'm apaulled  at the quality! It's all gone downhill to genitle joke, people call each other gay, tags, REALLY juvinile stuff, however, through all the crap I did manage to find the classic quote

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the participate."

Mainly funny to people doing chemistry or something but also an in joke written on the walls of Apature Science laboritories biologically digested, compacted waste abstractor unit cubicals.

YOU SEE HOW DESPERATE I AM?! Writing Portal jokes. And not very good ones. Look, something is BOUND to happen soon and when it DOES, you'll be the third to know.

Student life can get repeditive and has uninteresting moments. I never thought that would happen.

No comments: