Saturday, June 27, 2009

Why I didn't fail a unit this semester...

My blog does not represent the views of Murdoch or any of its affiliates. All posts are NOT to be taken seriously and are written only for entertainment purposes.

Results are odd things. You can anticipate them, you can fear them or you can know their outcome and just need confirmation of the good/bad news. Me? I was trying to avoid them, it was a brilliant plan and only thwarted by the face that it was just unfortunate that my mother can operate the Murdoch website to obtain the date of their release. However, I was able to report, by putting less then little effort this semester after being distracted by other things that I managed to somehow obtain 2 Credits and a Pass. To which I was over joyed, I thank that somehow I have managed to avoid delivering the news (touch wood.) that I must relearn a topic, and this time, pretend I care a little bit more, I understand there are those out there which don't have this luxury, I offer a shoulder to cry on and a ridiculously low rate to hack "MyInfo" and alter results.

There really is a ceiling cat!

But seeing this is the season to tie up lose ends at uni for a little bit, I thought I'd turn my attention to several lose ends which I have left unknotted, and proceed to knot them now, before my eventual demise.

In no particular order:

1. That girl I'm stalking doing accounting finally sent me the message of my dreams,

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEP. I didn't mind the photos on Flickr, I didn't mind the admiration from a distance, but you can stop hiding in my wardrobe now, seriously, that other night when you came out scared the s%$# out of me."

Seriously, she wrote those expletive marks. How weird is she, I'm glad I got rid of her, the second she started showering with her bathers on it was no fun anymore. (joke.)

2. Here is the pencil case that was offered as a prize for graffiti of the week a while ago

It has served me well during exams and I'm glad I was too lazy to give it to the person who earned it, it's been a great place for my penicillin growing hankies.










3.

The Quenda king made us even



After coming to life and putting through the most enduring physiological/physical/mental test he could think of, (hanging upside down playing chess with water dripping on my feet.) He saw that my wicked ways of the past had ended, and that one day in the future, maybe Lachlan and cute little fuzzy animals could live in harmony without needing any torture. Meh, that comes later when I post to the world what I did to a rat. (joke.)

4. I've applied for 2 jobs. Meaning I now have a sort of resume thing which I can give out at random to passes by. I do hope I get a phone call (and not just another wrong number looking for Mr Ihavva Tiinedick, someone looking for that guy has rang so many times, I hope they do catch up so I can stop fretting that Ihavva Tiinedick, can finally get that phone call and catch up with Ms Thingforr smaalfalics. Look what I'm reduced to. Toilet humour. DAMN YOU JAMIE POTTS, DAMN YOU.) that will mean I might get a job two out of the three things I hoped to achieve this holidays have come through. Third thing in point six, YES, I'm going to be talking about her again, YES, I know your sick of her, YES, you wish I just made jokes about uni again, instead of my not-so-private private life. There will be a humorous post on referencing soon, or other wise my sister will stop reading, speaking of people who will soon stop reading...

5. I've achieved a third follower! Meaning yet another person will get endless emails as I update spelling mistakes in my posts. Lia Roodnat, this probably wasn't what you were meaning to subscribe to, but please enjoy it anyway, and the attention you are getting now. Or at least put rude comments to some back posts, they all look pretty bland. All saying "0 comments." I can't believe zero is technically a plural, I mean, you don't say "0 comment." That's pretty odd. I should bring that up in a "English has gone to hell" rant. and mention this website as proof. No, I can't say anything negative about that website, it's too awesome, and is actually providing a good service to humanity, or at least what's left of it.

6. So did I get the girl? *sighs* I'm asking her out next time I see her, better ruin the friendship sooner rather than later. I'm guessing you want a picture, no? Well, Okay.

Here is a picture of a tree that she took with my camera. Geez, too humiliated to even get a picture of her, normally I'm so swerve, so cool, so, partially funny. Ceiling cat help me, this will be a disaster equalling that of a similar disaster where no one actually got hurt but some people felt really bad for a while.


Ah well, physiologically, she's screwed me up for a good while and this last semester has been fun, only thing missing was the opportunity too light a bag of dog crap on fire and leave it on some one's porch. It's been good and I can count my blessings that I passed everything. There's a few other posts in the works for next semester like "Oh crap I was suppose to learn something last semester..."

7. Red vs Blue is awesome, brought the DVD, killed some time, will be playing it at next MITS lan, no exceptions.

But I shall now leave you with some graffiti sent by another loyal reader Mr Brock Two-really-cool-names-with-lots-of-European-looking-characters-like-that-one-with-the-two-dots-above-it Atkinson.

"the shadow dungeon of ocarina of time still freaks me out..."

Hehe. It doesn't freak me out, win. It's in the library toilet upstairs apparently.

No Brock, no pencil case for you.

I'm on facebook now. look up Lachlan Harris. Will respond positively to all friend requests, with rule 31.

Rule 20.

Rule 30.

Sigh. Okay I'm done.

1 comment:

Deia said...

Greetings from the world before Murdoch!

*ahem*

Just wanted to inform you that you DO in fact have more than all of 3 readers, you have 4.

...I'm one! :D

Realistically I have only read your blog all of three times but I tend to read big chunks when I do.

I was very disappointed when it occurred to me that I didn't know how to get to the bloggy bit on the website once they changed the layout.

But through the wonders of a search box I discovered where I needed to be for better or for worse.

...

I'm Tess. Hey :P I'll be at murdoch next year, deferred this year from education and psych and not so happily working full time.

Comment length: 124 words!