Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Semester 2.. Welcome back, idiot we can't find a reason to expell.

My blog does not represent the views of Murdoch or any of its affiliates. All posts are NOT to be taken seriously and are written only for entertainment purposes.

I look over at the LED display again.. 3:37 AM. Damn, need sleep want sleep,it's my first day at back at uni tomorrow, another chance to actually put effort in this time and come out with a few Ds. I've got to stop my brain from thinking.. Must sleep, so tired. hurph.. almost.. there..

Down at an English fair..

What.. wha... he.. Stupid brain! Stop thinking random thoughts! Oh dammit I'm awake again.. It's kinda weird.. All I've done this holidays is sleep. I didn't ask the girl out, but I haven't completely cut her off yet, she'll probably meet somebody in 104, damn I need to build a bridge and get over it. Didn't get a job either. Bugger. That Careers fair was complete waste of time, all they wanted were third yearers and people doing computer science or engineering. Screw them all, bet the unlimited supply of Coke at Microsoft is all sour anyways. Humph.


Come on! Fall asleep already! I didn't even get a hobby

One evening I was there,

Oh come on.. just fall asleep.. Must not look at the clock.. Ah crap 3:49.. Where did the last twelve minutes go? I've got to be awake in under 5 hours. I've been getting generally about 9 - 10 hours sleep a night from these weeks off, sure it means sleeping in to 1PM, but damn I feel refreshed afterwards. I even got 13 hours the other night. At least I passed all my units.. but you could of done better... shut up. Yaaaawwnnn.

WHEN I HEARD SOMEBODY SHOUTING UNDERNEATH THE FLAIR...

Sigh. I haven't even sorted out my hard drives. I've got 4TB to sort through before the next LAN! (MITS LANS 4TH September and 2ND of October. Seriously, come along and have some fun.) Ho, hum.. This holidays had so much promise.. Ah.. here it comes... Finally.. Sleep

"Duuuuude..." The guy next to me is now shoving me awake... Wait WHAT?! Memories from my dark bedroom last night fades away and the moot court lecture theatre comes back into focus. Mr Boddington is at front droning on about the CIA triangle, the guy next to me has a strange look on my face as I wipe my eyes and jolt myself awake. I look down and notice the nice patch of drool on my otherwise blank "Notes" page. I glance at the clock. TWO MINUTES SINCE I LAST LOOKED. I sigh, I can't believe in a couple of weeks I'll wonder where the time has gone, ah well. That can wait, sleep.. is.. now...

I'VE GOT A LOVELY BUNCH OF COCONUTS!

One day I'm going to kill my mind. That's going to be stuck in my head all the way home. Or I could use it as a distraction and dance out of this lecture theatre now.... I look at the clock again.. One more minute has slowly clicked by. One more minute sooner to getting out of here and back home to bed.

Graffiti of the week. Don't lie, you've missed me.

"I've finally got the perfect pen and nothing to write..."
"I wrote on a toilet wall.. TAKE THAT SOCIETY!!"

No comments: