Saturday, April 17, 2010

feeeeelinngsss... Nothing more than...

My blog does not represent the views of Murdoch or any of its affiliates. All posts are NOT to be taken seriously and are written only for entertainment purposes.

I'm feeling crap because I just handed in the wrong pl file, and I'm not sure if Claude will check his LMS email

I'm feeling crap because the post that is suppose to be here isn't writing itself

I'm feeling crap cause it's a Friday night and there's nothing to do

I'm feeling crap because I should of actual looked at my next 349 already

I'm feeling crap cause I should of started the Literature review

I'm feeling crap cause one of the most awesome lecturers at uni can't understand my way of think, and I can't understand his

I'm feeling crap cause his marking will determine if I get out of this place at the end of the year

I'm feeling crap cause I'm not sure if I'm into any grad programs yet

I'm feeling crap cause I'm getting kicked out at the end of the year whether I have somewhere to go or not

I'm feeling crap cause before the end of the year I'll have to clean my room so I can move out

I'm feeling crap cause I thought a guy was a poor programmer for not being able to start his perl code, then finding out he's only half way through 102, and I'm only understanding cause I've done 106 (The follow up to 106.)

I feeling crap cause if my lecturer marks my perl script (either of them.) He can point out there's things missing, aswell as things which aren't there that should be.

I'm feeling crap cause I'm having to make adult decisions that will be effecting me in a few years time.

I'm feeling crap cause I can't break it to my housemate that he's kicked out and the end of the year

I'm feeling crap cause I don't know how to tell my stalkee that that she's awesome.

I'm feeling crap cause my best mate at uni got a girl and for some reason I'm pissed at myself about it

I'm feeling crappy cause I can't do my network security labs without looking at notes

I'm feeling crappy cause I'm not sure what to do now to make my life less crappy

I'm feeling crappy cause every time I think I've got how to be an adult worked out someone comes and screws me up

I'm feeling crap cause it's late and I should be sleeping

I'm feeling crap cause right now I'm having to wait for results to a few things before I can find out if my life is less crappy tomorrow

I'm feeling crap because this awesome ice cream won't make the future any better or clearer

I'm feeling crap cause I can't come home and hug someone after a crap day (NO I'M SORRY *hugs* doesn't cut it.)

I'm feeling great cause I'm not in any sect or value system which denies my the right to touch myself.

Sometimes, you just gotta take what you can get.

No comments: